Monday, February 1, 2016

Be Still My Heart: February Goals

I thought about my February goals for a while and I think I came up with a list of things that are meaningful yet something I actually want to accomplish. Each of these goals were picked intentionally and for a specific reason.

Use my Erin Condren Planner more Efficiently// I bought this back in August and for the most part, I use it to keep track of my life. Last month, I don't think I used it at all. I want to incorporate my blog planning (for both Everyday Jersey Girl and for Snkr_Post) and also keep track what  I wear each day.

Exercise 1/2 the month// This is a continuing goal for me, I love that I have been seeing results from the past couple of months of training and yoga. I plan to work out at least 14 days this month.

#Gracenotperfection// I see this hashtag all over the internet and I decided to research it and I found that this is exactly what I need. I put so much pressure on myself to get things done and to be perfect. I need to remember that I can't always do everything I planned but I can try my hardest to gracefully complete as much as I can.

Limit candy and sweets// It's no secret that I am a huge candy addict. I have little  no will power when it comes to sweets. I would like to keep better control of this. Any one got any ideas how to do that?

Well, I am excited about my goals for this month and I cannot wait to see what the month holds for me!

What are your goals for the month?


No comments:

Post a Comment