Friday, February 19, 2016

Four on Friday.




I found this on Sarah's Blog and I thought this would be a great Friday post. I haven't (re) introduced myself in a long time and this is a fun way. Grab your favorite drink, relax and get ready to learn a little bit more about me!


Four Names People Call Me 
(Other Than My Real Name): 
Gabs
Paddington
Debbie
Munch(kin)

Four Jobs I've Had:
Summer  Teen Volunteer Coordinator at the Library
Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret
Campus Tour Guide
Keyboarding Clerk 2

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
 
Valentine's Day
Despicable Me
Wedding Crashers
Mean Girls

Four Authors I'd Recommend:
Megan McCafferty
James Patterson
Robert Galbrath
William Landay

Four Places I've Lived:
NEW JERSEY!

Four Places I've Visited:
 
Disney World
Bal Harbor, FL
New York City
Philadelphia

Four Things I'd Rather Not Eat:
 
Sushi
Peas
Pears
Yogurt

Four Favorite Foods:
Macaroni
a really good juicy Burger
Vanilla Cake
Peaches

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Bobs Burgers
New Girl
The Big Bang Theory
The Affair

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year:
 
Vacation in 3 weeks
Eric's Birthday
Eating healthier and  being fit
Super Secret Adventure in the Fall

Four Things I'm Always Saying:
Holy cannoli
Me Oh my! 
What?! Can you repeat that?
But I'm Cute


I hope you learned a little more about me! Leave me a comment below and introduce yourself! I would love to learn about my readers!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment