Saturday, January 30, 2016

Check, Check and Check: January Goal Review

Is it just me or did January fly by in a blink of an eye? I swear it was just New Years Day then my birthday and Bam! Its January 30! Since its the end of the month, lets review my goals I set for this month:

Be More Present// I did really good with this goal. I put my phone and enjoyed the moment a lot more. I made memories that weren't photographed and I had a lot of fun with this.

Exercise half the month//  I sorta completed this! I ended up working out only 10 days this month. An early morning weekly yoga class, weekly training and optional Saturday class, helped a lot.  I end up walking a whole lot during the day and I feel like its paying off- I am starting to feel stronger!

Organize living areas//  This one was sortanot completed. I organized my desk and my dresser but not my clothes. My clothes and closet are my biggest area that needs to be organized and it just didn't happen this month. This will be accomplished later in the year

send out FIVE handwritten cards/// This was an easy one to complete. Between my birthday and just hi notes I sent out more than five notes. I was excited to use my stash of thank you notes!

I am sad to see this month go but I am excited to see what the rest of the year holds.

Did you complete your goals this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment