Saturday, February 13, 2016

How to win my heart




In honor of Valentines Day, I figure I talk about the writing prompt from Momfessionals had posted last week- How to Win my Heart.

Well , the way to win my heart is….

To make me laugh- Tell me a silly joke, talk about Penelope like a real human, and make up a ridiculous story about the people sitting across from us, make a silly face.Laughing is one of the best feelings, especially those belly laughs that seem to go on forever and you cannot catch you breath. I love to laugh and its just fun.

To support me in whatever I am doing- If I tell you I'm going to write a children's book, support that dream of mine. Let me tell you ideas and give me feedback. This is so important, most of the time, the women are always supporting their partners and its so nice to know that your partner will support you just as much as you support them.

To love your family as much as I love mine- My family is everything to me- they are my friends, confidants, and support system. If you can love your family just as much as I love my family, you are got some brownie points.

and finally,

To love me for me-  do not compare me to your ex's or to celebrities, I am me, crazy hair, goofy smile, BIG heart and a whole lot to love. I may be a handful sometimes but most of the the time I will be there for you, cracking jokes and smiling beside you on this crazy thing we call life.

There you have it,  how to win my heart.

Check out Momfessionals for more link ups!





No comments:

Post a Comment