Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines Weekend



I was so excited for this weekend to start, not only was it Valentines but it was a chance to spend the whole weekend with Eric just relaxing. We didn't have too much planned besides partner yoga and cooking dinner together. I couldn't wait to watch a whole lot of Netflix and play lots of board games

We started our weekend off at Partner Yoga with my yoga instructor, Adrienne. Eric was super excited to meet Adrienne and to see the studio I am always talking about. I was excited to share this with Eric; since we did yoga with Yoga Girl, I was eager to do yoga with Eric again. We were so happy that Adrienne had this class, we both LOVED it. Not only was it a lot of fun but it was super relaxing as well. The poses we did were so much fun. My favorite was the one where we made a heart between us.


Partner Yoga
After yoga, we were both starving so we headed over to Frankie's for dinner. I'm pretty sure Eric and I inhaled our dinners because we were done in record time. We got dinners for the next night as well and then we were off.
Beautiful Sunset

We were staying at Eric's parents house this weekend and we were super excited to have a big house to ourselves. We were mostly lazy all weekend with the weather being so frightful. Below Zero temperatures were perfect for New Girl marathons, board game competitions, naps galore and lots of eating.
Love is Monogrammed Cakes

We were crazy enough to venture out to Target on Saturday evening, just to get out of the house. (You know, cabin fever sets in very quickly.)

Sweethearts on Valentines Day

We exchanged gifts, snuggled and had a really relaxing weekend. I wish all weekends could be like this.
Surprise Roses
Such a creative gift

How did you spend your Valentines Weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment