Monday, February 29, 2016

February Goal Review

I cannot believe its the end of February already. This month flew by just like January! I think I did I pretty good with my goals for February, it was a short month but I think I made the most out of it. Here are my goals for February:



Use my Erin Condren Planner more Efficiently/// completed /// Every night right before I went to bed, I wrote a little synopsis of what happened during the day, the outfit I wore and anything else important that happened. I sometimes kept track of what I accomplished-task wise, during the day. I kept track of my exercise too. I think I did a pretty good job of using it this month. I hope to keep this up next month.

Exercise ½ the month /// completed /// I exercised 15 out of 29 days which for you math genius out there, that is 51% of the month! Morning yoga twice a week, Thursday training and Saturday morning classes helped me accomplish this goal. I always felt great after exercising and I felt like I always wanted to do better in the next session.

#GraceNotPerfection/// completed i think /// This was more of an abstract goal rather than concrete goal. I wanted to be not so consumed with the fact I was always try to everything so perfectly. Its my type A personality that always pushes me to do everything that is on my to do list (perfectly) and not leave anything unfinished. This was a tough one for me accomplish. I think I will continue this goal next month too.

Limit Candy and Sweets/// completed /// when I set this goal at the end of January, I had NO idea how I was going to complete it. I love candy and sweets and I could say I was obsessed- it was bad! So when Lent rolled around I decided to give up candy and cookies. (Read that post here) Giving up candy and cookies for Lent made this goal a breeze. I did have some candy (sweethearts!) for Valentines day but other than that, I kept up with this goal! I am actually proud of myself and it made me rethink why I was eating so much candy (hint: its mostly boredom!)

It was a great month for my goals, it was an across the board COMPLETION! I am very proud of myself and how I was creative in completing these goals. In a few days, I will be sharing my March goals!

Did you complete your goals for the month?


No comments:

Post a Comment