Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show and Tell

Hi everyone! I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday...

I think this is great way to re-introduce myself to all my new blogging friends--- Here I go!

I'm Gabrielle, almost 28 living in New Jersey and absolutely loving life. The past two years have been bonkers and I am happy to be in a better place this year. I am excited to start the year off with a bang and I am curious to see what this year holds for me.

Here's what I'm currently LOVING right now:

My Parents/// I love my family more than anything. We always have such a great time together and we are always laughing. They are always there for me and I appreciate that so so much. From our nightly family dinners to having game nights, whatever we do is we do it together. 


Penelope/// I have an overactive imagination and I tend to bring my stuffed flamingo, Penelope, along with me when  I go on fun adventures. She loves car rides and new places. She is very excited to see what adventures she will go on this year.


Eric/// He makes me laugh every day and our inside jokes are the best. He has been such a big part in my life lately, whether its our daily phone calls and all of our text messages to the adventures and good luck we find- he definitely makes life fun.


Yoga/// This has been an unexpected joy in my life lately. It has given me strength, confidence and flexibility that I was missing. I write about it here.


Friends, landscapes, quotes and selfies/// This is what you would see if you looked at my camera roll. I live life (as Eric would say) with a sense of whimsy and wonder.




I love taking photos, going on adventures, organizing, bright colors, adulting, cooking and reading. I have also in the past year falling in love with blogging. Everyday Jersey Girl has been my baby and I have really taken it more seriously the last few months. Blogging has let me experience such an awesome community of strong, uplifting women. I have also even agreed to be a contributor for another blog totally different topic- Sneakers at SnkrPost. Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me and I am very thankful for that!

On to my goals for 2016---

 I wrote about my goals in depth here and here but I would also like to add to that list one of my goals (that I've kept a secret for the past few years!!!) is to write a book. Probably since 2012, I've had this (crazy) idea to write a book. I think this year will finally be the year to set this plan into action. I'm really excited about this and a little scared too! I've read somewhere if your dreams scare you, then you are doing it right!

I am very excited for 2016--- sunshine, adventures and wonderful memories ahead!

I hope you all stick around my little piece of Internet, I have exciting things coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment