Saturday, January 9, 2016

Recent Reads


I love reading. It has been a favorite of mine ever since I was little. Reading labels, boxes, books, magazines, articles, textbooks....if it has words, I'll read it. One of my goals this year is to read 30 books and I really want to accomplish this goal. I figured I'll share what I have been reading lately.

(Hint: it's not only books!)


Books:


Homefront by Chuck Logan. 
 This is my 'home' book. I read a few chapters, when I get a free few minutes. Its an interesting book so far and not like the books I normally read.


Love in Maine by Connie Falconeri
 This is my 'work' book. I usually try to read for a half hour on my lunch breaks. This is a sweet love story that I cannot get enough of!

Often, I find myself reading different articles during my free time during the day; These articles have stuck in my mind and I wanted to share:






I have been reading a few children's books for research too:



Sylvie by Jennifer Sattler


Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle




What have you been reading lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment