Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Goals, Same Gabrielle



Yikes! Can you believe that it is 2016 already?! I swear It was just 1999  a couple of years ago. HA!
This year I am setting some bigger year long goals that I would like to accomplish.



1. Last year  I read 38 books;  I hope to find some really good and interesting reads.
2, This is the paralegal core competency exam and I have been trying to take this for the past year and half. This is the year I will take and PASS this exam
3. I haven't taken a vacation in 5 years. I think its time for one. 
4. My family and I do this all year- I want to continue this tradition
5. If I really stick with my saving goals, I will be able to save a lot of money. Also no spend January will really be helpful 
6. I did this project a few years ago. I started it again in September and I forgot how much I've loved this. I am excited to see what I photograph this year!

These are some big goals (especially number 5) but I think If I stay focused and look at these goals daily, I can complete them all. For me to stay on track, I am going to print both this goal and my monthly goals out and frame them; I will place them where I will see them each day- my desk.

What are your goals for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment