Thursday, January 28, 2016

I spy....

I was going through my camera roll and I found a bunch of photos I never shared from the last couple of months. Enjoy seeing what catches my eye:
 surprise munchkins// hand turkey
Penelope writing// pretty fall path

 cutting the cake// walking the dog on lunch// room service
flamingos at work// curly hair// gold dress
silly selfie// mirror selfie// envious house

 sunglasses// monopoly// school photos
confetti// game of life// Penelope wrapping gifts
horoscope// reindeer// santa mail

 so many silly selfies

 flamingo brooch// mason jar mugs// mirror selfie
mousepad// research book// quilt
pool// tina belcher sighting// sunset

 audrey sighting// big magic// billon dollar lotto losers
piano man// packing// sunset
floppy hat// fedora// quote

 little girl blue// snow// jury duty
sweet candid photo// snow// birthday
yoga+Penelope// bundled up Penelope// snowbanks

support team.<3

what are some of your favorite photos over the past couple of months?


No comments:

Post a Comment