Sunday, August 30, 2015

Throwing Paint on the Walls


Painting has been one of my hobbies for my whole life. I love the ability to create something on a blank canvas. The possibilities of what you can create are only limited to your imagination.

Last year I really started painting more consistently and of things, I was proud of. I brought a few painting into work to hang at my desk:





These hang around my room.... I love to live in a colorful world.


 Vincent Van Gogh once said" I dreamed of a painting and then i painted my dream." 

I find inspiration  all over and most of the time,  I search online and I find something another person has already painted. I like to put my spin on paintings and make them my own.
 
I like taking time to do things that make my soul happy and painting makes my soul happy.

I am not Picasso, Rembrandt or Van Gogh; I paint because I simply enjoy painting. It’s a way for me to relax and get lost in a colorful world.

XX Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment