Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The smallest things


Today something happened. Something amazing happened. It was something small and really insignificant in the whole scheme of things but this really touched me.

I've been feeling kinda blue the past couple of days and I've been trying to hid it. Today my co-worker Stacey came by to chat and she asked me, "Do you want to go to the Market today with me and Leia?" Such a  simple question and it brought the brightest smile to my face. I blurted out YES so so quickly I surprised myself.

I cannot get over how such a simple act of kindness, overwhelmed me in such a wonderful way.  Leia and Stacey (and Dana and Ashley) have been so amazing since I have been back. I have such wonderful co-workers and I love that we are such good friends.

I needed to share this with the world this evening.

XX Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment