Monday, August 31, 2015

August Goals Review




Let’s revisit my goals I set for myself in August


Keep Calm and Level Headed /// This was sorta accomplished. I get flustered and overwhelmed and I do not keep a level head (hey, truthful blogging!). I don’t get like that often and I do not like it. ((Sorta Accomplished))
 
Real and Truthfully blogging /// I think I am still trying to figure out the fine line of saying too much and not enough. For me that is hard. I want to share what is going on in my life but not give out everything. ((ACCOMPLISHED))
 
Educate myself on my gastro issues
/// Every time I go to read something about my issues, I find the worst case scenario and freak myself out. But as I read more and more, I try no think of every worst case scenario. I like to be well informed but not scared.  ((Sorta Accomplished))
 
Time for me (painting) /// i did start to paint again but i haven't jumped completely back into it yet. I hope to continue to paint more and more each month. ((Sorta Accomplished))
 
Take 1 photo a day/// Look below for the finished product. ((ACCOMPLISHED))
 


See Ya August! Heres hoping that September is much better!

XX Gabrielle
   

No comments:

Post a Comment