Thursday, August 27, 2015

Laughing all the time


When I was in the hospital, my parents wanted to start a prayer chain and they were pretty successful with doing that. It was easy for them to do- Text everyone in their phone book letting them know what is going on and for them to keep us in their prayers. Simple enough right??

Daddy was busy texting people and I was laying down in bed when I heard my phone go “zzzzzz zzzzz” I thought it was someone else texting me but I looked down and saw this:

I could not stop laughing!! Yes my dad sent me a text about me asking me to pray for myself.  I was sick and did not feel good I laughed and I laughed. I think I almost cried. My parents were so confused to see me laughing; I barely could get out that daddy sent me the text about praying for me. We were all laughing for a good ten minutes. It was a nice break of sadness in the hospital for us.

THEN…… 


Daddy sent me the same text AGAIN! Poor daddy, he tries really hard! We still love him. He makes us laugh all the time and for that I am thankful for that.

Here are some fun throwback photos I randomly found this past week:



 and in honor of back to school here is the car all packed for college freshman year





Hope your week is going well!

XX Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment