Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Glad you made it DECEMBER, we waited all year for you!

November was a fun month, I had a lot of adventures and celebrated the start of the holidays. Lets check out how I did with my goals for November:

Read 2 books// half completed
I ended up reading 1 book this month that took me a full month to finish. The Rosie Project was not as good as the hype was. I was super disappointed.

List of Daily Gratitude//completed
Every night after dinner, my parents and write down something we are grateful for and put it in the ‘gratitude jar’. I love seeing it fill up during the month. 

Watch what I Eat//sorta completed
I have been doing this almost consistently. Lets face it sometimes, munchkins look better than peaches. I have definitely limited my snacking and sugar intake.

Workout 3x Week//completed 
I completed this again for the third month in a row. Yoga twice a week and my personal training has been a lot of fun. I definitely feel as if I am getting strong each week especially when I attempt crow or tripod. I will continue this throughout December.

A photo a day//completed
I completed this and I absolutely love seeing the end product. Take a look!


November was a great month and I am pretty excited about December. This month  I have decided to keep it simple with my goals; with the holidays just around the corner, I want to have more time to enjoy the beautiful holiday season and to have many festive adventures.

Keeping with the tradition,  I will end my post with my December Goals:
 
Workout 3x a week
Take a photo a day
Read 2 books
Experience as many holiday activities and moments I possibly can 

What are your goals for December? What are you most looking forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment