Monday, December 14, 2015

Dear Santa.....



With Christmas right around the corner, Eric and I thought it would be fun to share our Christmas wish lists.  We both had fun coming up with things we wanted for Christmas!

On Eric's wishlist this year, he would like:
-Mittens
-New Running Shoes and Socks
-Star Wars Video Game
-Cardigan  
On my wishlist this year, I would like:
-Instamax camera
-New wheels for my car
-Navy work tote
-Money to Invest

We both want more hours in the day; time and luck to study for our exams to further our careers; to hit the lottery BIG; and finally, a white christmas.

Santa, Eric and I have been really good this year;  can you make all of our wishes come true this year?

What is on your Christmas Wishlist this year?


1 comment:

  1. If I don't get a pizza bed then I'm being bad next year

    ReplyDelete