Monday, December 7, 2015

Here comes Santa Claus.....

Each year, I look forward to the Santa Breakfast at the local firehouse.


 This is the 28th annual breakfast and this will be my 28th Breakfast (give or take a few years)!! My dad and grandfather took me when I was 11 months old and my dad and I try to go each and every year. I love looking at the past years photos to see how I’ve grown. I’m pretty sure I am the oldest “kid” there (without any children of my own) but its such a great tradition, I cannot not go!

Looking back on the old photos makes me smile. Here is a few from the past years!
















               

   
2010
 2011
 2012
 2013
 2014
As you can see, Daddy and I always sit on the same side; Mrs. Claus and I are best friends after all these years. This year was no different.

 2015

This has always been such a special memory for us.  I wonder how many years we will keep this up for!


What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment