Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

I am very excited to reveal our Christmas card for this year. Eric helped us out by taking our photos down by the bay and it ended up being such a beautiful day. The weather was warmer than usual and the sky did not have a cloud in it! We lucked out for this early December day.

 We had a ton of fun taking these photos. The sign we are holding says "smile if you are naughty" and Daddy and I are holding coal.


Here are our past Christmas Cards. I want to get frames and display them each Christmas. I love seeing what photos we choose and what was the big moments for us each year.

This was the year I graduated college and we took a trip to Disney World.

This old photo is one of my favorites. Daddy had to go to work so he was in his uniform; Mama and I were all dressed up.

 My Twenty-Fifth birthday party (top left/bottom right) and we attended a wedding of a family friend.

 This was a variety of photos from the past year. 

What was your favorite Christmas card you received this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment