Friday, October 23, 2015

What I am currently loving on Pinterest



I've been a huge fan of Pinterest for a long time now and its no secret, that I get a lot of inspiration from it- from fashion to gift ideas to crafts. The ideas are endless. Here are some pins I am loving lately:

How cute are these doors for Halloween? This would be great for a school!// Monster Door 

I have always been drawn to quotes and this one, is currently my background on my work computer// Rumi Quotes

I am a curious person by nature and I absolutely love getting to know someone; these are great questions//  Date Night Questions

Being passionate about your career is so important. Career Contessa provides a great article on this// Discovering Your Passion
 
Who doesn't love these cute little yellow friends? Pantone's explanation about the color and the reasoning behind it is adorable//  Pantone Color Institute

 
What are your favorite pins??


No comments:

Post a Comment