Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Fashion Favorites


When the fall turns cooler, I get really excited about fashion. Now don’t get me wrong, I love sundress and sandals BUT Fall is my favorite season to dress for. The sweaters, the darker colors, the boots, the jackets; I fall (no pun intended) in love all over again each fall.

Here are some of my favorite outfits from Fall past:







My favorite looks include Navy, cognac, silver and a pop of color.

Pinterest is great for inspiration, Here are my favorites that I get inspiration from:



It looks as if I am a huge fan of Navy, Cognac, Tan and dark denim. Sometimes a tried and true combo work best. Why mess with something that works?

 
Also, can we just talk about how this blogger looks like me?!

 
 
 My fall shopping list includes:
Dark denim // Cardigans // Casual Sneaks// Chambray Popover
and anything from my inspiration photos and my pinterest =D

 What is on your shopping list for the fall season?

2 comments:

  1. I love dressing for fall too. Girls that know how to dress for fall πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Another great blog post.

    P.S. She could be your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question marks should be a thumbs up emoji

    ReplyDelete