Thursday, October 15, 2015

Currently I'm...

Making: time to  read
Drinking:  lemonade
Reading:  Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Wanting: the outfits I find on Pinterest
Looking: forward to 4 days off in November
Playing: the OAR station on Pandora (and totally LOVING it!)
Wasting:   no time enjoying the fall weather
Wishing: for a fun weekend
Enjoying: the cool crisp air
Waiting: for Halloween and the Trick or Treaters
Liking:  organization tips and Halloween costumes
Wondering:  what I will ask Santa for Christmas
Loving:  fall clothes
Hoping:  that I continue to feel as good as I feel today
Marveling: at the changing leaves
Needing:  more time to paint
Smelling: the pumpkin spice candle mama has
Wearing:  My new Tory Burch Boots
Noticing:  how quickly this month (and every other month) is flying by already
Knowing: that there is only 11 weeks left until Christmas (AHH!)
Thinking: about the next book I want to read
Bookmarking:  soup receipes

Opening: my mind to new creative ideas
Giggling: at how many inside jokes one can have.
Feeling: amazing

What are you currently doing?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment