Sunday, October 11, 2015

Top Five Favorite TV Shows

 There is no secret, I do not watch a lot of TV. I normally catch re-runs of my favorites. 
Here are my top 5 favorite TV Shows I just have to watch each week:

Below Deck on Bravo

Mama got me hooked on this show. A charter yacht in the Bahamas and their employees (think gorgeous 20 something year olds and their own slew of antics) trying to keep the charter guests happy, what isn’t there to love?!

Big Bang Theory on TBS
I know the newer seasons of BBT are on CBS but I love watching the reruns. Sheldon, Amy, Leonard, Penny, Bernedette, Wolowitz and Raj are such loveable characters that over the eight seasons have stayed the same yet evolved into mature adults that anyone can relate to. ( I relate A LOT to Sheldon, does anyone else?!)

Quantico on ABC

This newer show grabbed me in from the very first episode. I am curious to see where the plot line goes with this story. The first couple of episodes were jammed pack with twists and turns, I am eager to see what happens.

Cops on Spike

This is an oldie but goodie. I absolutely love this show for the sole reason that you can put this on, and go about doing things around the house- it makes for great background noise. I absolutely love the New Jersey Episodes.

Bob’s Burgers on Adult Swim

This is a great show- not only because Linda is hilarious and so so true BUT it depicts a real family (in cartoon form). They have their good days, their bad days and their hilarious moments. Tina, Gene and Louise are all relateable and you just have to laugh at all the antics and characters on this show.

Other honorable mentions worth Mentioning are Family Guy, American Dad, Flip or Flop, Kitchen Nightmares, and Guy’s Grocery Games.

What TV Shows are a must watch on your list?




 

1 comment: