Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What Not To Wear....

I usually get my clothes together on the weekend, iron all the pieces and hang them on my rolling rack but since Mother Nature has been so unpredictable, I wake up in the morning not knowing what to wear. As I was brushing my teeth this morning, I came up with this outfit. I wore the top portion (jacket and shirt) and the shoes to dinner with my parents with a pair a jeans a couple of weeks ago. It was very cute and casual. I imagined in my head this outfit transferring seemlessly to work wear but after looking through the photos from this morning, I feel as if I look messy today. It's as if I got dressed in the dark and I do not like it at all. I guess I can blame it on Mother Nature and try harder tomorrow.
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Jacket: Kohl's
Necklace: ILY Couture
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment