Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Oh Monday, you always come too fast after a great weekend. I am happy to start this week and I woke up at 5:30 ready to start my day! (I know, crazy! but I take a long time to get ready!)

5 Things for Monday
1. There is a TORNADO WATCH for OCEAN COUNTY today! From just watching the wind whip the trees around outside- I am afraid of going outside today!
2. I think it's finally time for me to give up the search on the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target Tote with Gusset in Black. I have been to FOUR different Target's in the area and to no avil there are none to be found. It's such a pretty bag.  As much as I would love to add this to my collection, It just isn't going to happen.
 It's just a pretty bag that I am in Love with. It is as elusive as trying to find a boyfriend in my case.
3. Being a Maid of Honor, for Biff's wedding is kinda really important, I am starting to realize real quick, as I mentioned in other posts (LIST POSTS) It's funny, I feel as if I would be the last person to pick for this job. I'm organized but this is someone's wedding! I will keep you updated on it.
4.I need to fix my printer that has been out of serivce since maybe the beinning of the Summer! There are so many cute outfits I find from my fellow bloggers that I would love to print out and put into my look book but I just can't.
5. Lux hit 300 miles over the weekend! Yes I did just get Lux 11 days ago and I have been driving non stop it feels but its so darn comfortable to drive how could i resist. ( I got Lux with 28 miles on it.)

What I am Reading:
 Currently I have been reading Quiet Influence by Jennifer Kahnweiler PhD. I thought it would be intersting learning how introverts can be effective in mangement positions. I typically relate to more introverts than extroverts just because i need time to recharge my batteries after being with a large group of people for a long amount of time and for other reasons too. I've only just started reading it and it seems it will keep my attention for a bit.

Noteable quote:
     " I believe with all my heart, that if you treat little things like they are big things, the mundane thlike they are all the miraculous, the tiny detail like they are the big picture, your life will be infinitely better. Start slow and try it. Notice more, See more, Appriciate more. You will find out. " Tyler Knott on Instagram today..

Does anyone have exciting plans for this week?

XX, the everyday jersey girl

No comments:

Post a Comment