Sunday, October 6, 2013

always the maid, never the bride

I was honored when my best friend picked me as the Maid of Honor but its becoming more and more clear, this is a really hard job that I am not getting paid for. Dealing with 7 other ‘maids is a huge task when I am an only child and I tend to shy away from large groups. I don’t know what I am doing what so ever. and its freaking me out and its causing me stress which in turn is making my exczma flair up once again. I am in over my head once again. This isnt good. I love the bride but she is hard to get in contact with and she doesn’t really set plans down. This irritates me very much. We didn’t even get to the engagement party and I am about to scream. Between my mother saying to me having  such a big wedding is a mistake and having children in the wedding is such a mistake to the grooms mother  suggesting a place for a bridal shower I cannot afford. I don’t know what to do.

AHHH what is a girl to do?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment