Thursday, September 17, 2015

Whats in my bag?

The lovely Bailey over at BraveLove  has been hosting Blog-tember all month and Tuesday’s prompt (what’s in your bag) caught my attention.

My bag always has band-aids, a notebook, random papers from the day and at least a half dozen bobby pins.


 How my bag looks when I cant find something.

 
 Whats actually in there.

 
My Favorite things in my bag are:

My Wallet 

 
There is a (funny) story behind this wallet. I was working at Victoria’s Secret back in the day and one of the customers took out her wallet and it was a beautiful Tiffany Green color and the perfect size. In awe of this perfect wallet, I asked her where she got it and to my surprise, she said it was from Tiffany's! Once I got home, I searched online to find it and to my disbelief, I actually found it! After telling mama about this wallet and my love for it, I went back on line to buy it and it was GONE! I was devastated. Mama somehow worked her magic and found the very last one on the East Coast. After a crazy semester at school, I came home to find a certain Tiffany green bag on my bed. Inside was the wallet I fell in love with. I still love it to this day. 

 
Prayer Cards and Rosary Beads

Its nice to always know that these items are close by. The rosary beads are from my grandmother and I cherish them a lot.


Business Cards

Even before my full time job, I had business cards. Who did I think I was going to give those to- I have no idea but it was helpful when I was taking classes and needed to give someone my email address. These are bright and colorful and I suddenly realized I need to order more of them. I found a cute cardholder that matches my wallet perfectly.


On the Go Makeup

Its no secret my everyday makeup routine is 5 minutes or less. Simple is the way I like to go with makeup. I always keep four products in my purse for just in case situations. Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer, Clinque Blush and Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets and Laura Mercier Lip Balm. I feel pull together with these 4 essentials.
 

What is a post about the contents of your bag without talking about the bag itself!?

My Current Bag Today

This is an old favorite I found, hidden in the back of my closet!

I’m pretty sure I found this at TJ Maxx a few years ago. I grabbed it instantly when I saw it because I knew it looked like the much higher price (and very coveted) Chanel Bag.




I hope you enjoyed snooping around my bag as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment