Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Goal Reveiw

September Goal Review

I think this month I did pretty good with my goals. 
 
My goals for September were:

1.        No shop September
I did not shop for clothing, accessories or craft supplies all month. That did not mean that I did not window shop!

2.        Organization
My Organization could have been a little better. I think I organized my work desk the best making working more effective and more productive. Everywhere else though, its still an organized mess. I will continue to work on this next month. Remember Rome wasn’t built in a day so my organization will take some time.

3.        Balance
Balancing work and life was pretty successful. I have been much more relaxed lately and making time for myself whether its reading for a half hour on lunch or spending time at night just reading. Work gets crazy sometimes and I let it effect me at home-Which is not good. Making small changes to my routine, has really helped me balance life and work and everything else. Even when I am practicing yoga, I feel more balanced literally. With the Autumn Equinox on Wednesday, everything was equal that day- light and dark. I like to think of it as it’s a new change and time for a fresh start.

My last, unofficial goal was to take a photo a day. I think I was pretty successful; I was always on the lookout for something interesting to snap a photo of. Here is what I saw in September:




Check out my October Goals coming up in a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment