Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September, Please be good to me



I have been saying this for the past FOUR years. I hope this year it comes true!


Today is September…..I repeat TODAY is SEPTEMBER!!! Ahh!! How crazy is that!? Actually I am very excited for September and of all my reasons to be excited, pumpkin spiced anything is not one of those reasons. I enjoy the cooler weather, the clothing and the décor. My parents birthday are in the fall and there are so many holidays coming up.

My goals for September are:
  1. No shop September
  2. Organization
  3. Balance

Even though there are only three goals for this month- each one has multiple parts to it.
  1. No Shop September
    1. No clothing, accessories or home decorating items
    2. No craft supplies
    3. No books, notebooks or school supplies
  2. Organization
    1. Desk
    2. Dressers
    3. Closet
    4. Bathroom
  3. Balance
    1. Life
    2. Work
This month, is turning out to be pretty busy and I want to stay calm and centered. I am excited to continue to practice yoga because it slows me down and helps me remember what is important. I enjoy a busy schedule but sometimes I just feel too overwhelmed by it all.

Another goal I want to continue is, I want to continue to take one photo a day, I did this back in 2012 and made books of all the photos I took, it was a fun project and I love to look back on them. (also they make great conversation pieces too!)



XX Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment