Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Currently



I don't know about you but September is flying by already!  Lots of fun things happening lately and I thought it might be a good time to Take Stock in my Life:

Making: a list of books to read this fall
Drinking: Pink Lemonade 
Reading: sloppy firsts by Megan Mccafferty
Wanting: for the leaves to change to colors
Looking: For a some fun fall adventure ideas
Playing:  "like a wrecking ball" by Eric Church for the 100th time
Wasting:  paint 
Wishing: for a fun morning at yoga tomorrow(615am!!!)
Enjoying: practicing yoga three times a week
Waiting: for mom's birthday next week
Liking:  the cool crisp mornings
Wondering:  about my next painting
Loving:  my new planner
Hoping: this week will go by quickly, as usual
Marveling: at the leaves falling 
Needing:  an extra day between Saturday and Sunday
Smelling: pumpkin everything (yuck!)
Wearing:  a mix between summer clothes and fall clothes
Noticing:  kindness can really make a difference
Knowing: that I have an impact as an Alumni of my college
Thinking: About October already
Bookmarking:  trying to fix my sound on my computer after updating to windows 10
Opening: my moonroof to feel the crisp air
Giggling: at the silly things that come out of my mouth
Feeling: good lately.

i hope everyone elses September is as awesome as ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment