Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blogger Shoutout!


Thursday, Sept. 24: Shout out five of your favorite bloggers. Who are your regular reads?

I have a whole list of bloggers that I read each day but there are certainly ones I REALLY look forward to reading.

My Top Five Seven Bloggers are:

Chelsea @  Anchors Aweigh
Annie @ Classic Annie 
Meg @  Everyday Meg
Brittany @ Life of Charmings 
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Bailey @  Brave Love

But truth be told, choosing my top favorite bloggers was really really hard! 
 
You all are wonderful and so inspiring! I love them all, and all for different reasons too some are mommy bloggers, fashion bloggers, everyday bloggers, creative bloggers and everything in between.  Each one always have something to inspire me by! Beautiful stories and beautiful photos.Each of the girls write from their hearts and let their love of life shine through! 

Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment