Sunday, November 1, 2015

Goodbye October, Hello November

Here is a review of my October goals:

Completed:

*Workout 3x a week
     Yoga twice a week personal training once a week made me a very happy girl this month

*Take one photo a day
This is such a fun project for me. I love trying to be creative with my photos

Work in Progress  :
*Read 4 books
I am half way through The Rosie Project; two more books await me on my nightstand
 
*Organize my closet 
I think I was having too much fun enjoying the beautiful weather to stay inside. This is still to be started
 
*Cut down on Sugar and Carbs 
This was sorta accomplish, but very hard to do in October, I will be continuing this into November
 

October was a transition month, I was feeling a lot better and I was out doing fun fall activities on the weekends. Even though I did not complete all my goals, I think I realized that sometimes you just have to go out and have fun, experience life. I think I accomplished more than  I realize.


Keeping with the tradition, My November goals are :

*read 2 books
*Write down daily Gratitude
*What what I eat-become more accountable
*Workout 3x a week
*Take one photo a day

  I am excited to see what happens in NOVEMBER!!

What are your goals for November??



No comments:

Post a Comment