Sunday, September 8, 2013

My oh My!

My oh my, what a week this has been.....

I am happy that the week is over and grateful for a new week to start. 

I have found my creativity again, which makes me happy and sad. 

I am happy I can be creative, painting, doodling, baking, jewelry making- I even opened my open Etsy shop too: Handmade by Gabrielle7!

The sad part is that it always takes a boyfriend breaking up with me, to find my creativity. I had high hopes for this boy too but alas, he ended it, and I was left crushed, heartbroken and with a bunch of unanswered questions that he would never answer. I am a strong person and I will get through this little hiccup in my life, as I always do. 

I am eager for this week to start, I have some plans, some ideas and new projects I would like to start this week. 

My to-do list this weekend was pretty packed solid, and I was happy to finish most of it, some of the things (reorganizing my extra closet in my room or cleaning out my nightstand) were just too large for this weekend, and I wanted to enjoy some of the beautiful weather.

New Jersey sure has been trying to hold on to the summer still- with it being so hot out! 

Goals for the week:
*Get to the gym twice
*Dinner and Catch up with Emily
*Read each night
*Try a new craft

Breathe.You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. 
 -Gabrielle

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment