Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside!

BRRR! As I walked outside to my car, I was hit with the cold weather that has made an early appearance in New Jersey. I am very grateful that fall is finally here, but I was hoping to ease into it a little more slowly. New Jersey weather is always funny and some days I have no idea how to dress, but today I wasn't expecting it to be THIS cold!

I really wanted to be more consistant with my blogging but sometimes life gets in the way, and by life I mean, I get really tired at night and all I want is my bed. I am going to try to make a more conscience effort to blog more regularly.

It's 8:30 am, I have my first tall glass of water and I am off to catch up on my favorite blogs. I am also eagerly awaiting 1:00pm because that is not only my lunch but I am treating myself to a delicious gluten free pizza down the street from my office.

XX, the everyday jersey girl

No comments:

Post a Comment