Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lots to say.....



Five Things That Happened Today:
  1. We were CRAZY busy today. My office is one of the busiest, i totally understand that but today the people that were coming in, were CRAZY. We were short staffed and I had a headache the size of Montana today which means its the perfect recipe for craziness. We got through the day, with only a few hiccups but I can only be thankful for having a job and being happy to go to my job. (My Photo of the day: Curious George kept reminding me to breathe and just take your time. People were thankful that I was so pleasant to them even if i didn't feel well. )
  2. I don't know if anyone else noticed but it's SEPTEMBER and its HUMID and HOT out. Me no gusto! I decided to forgo my lunchtime walk because of the weather. Stepping outside at 5pm to walk to the parking garage with C, I was over come with the humidity that was waiting for us outside.Tomorrow is supposed to be even HOTTER! EEK, Mother Nature can you cool the weather off because I have some cute fall outfits to wear!
  3. Since I eat Gluten Free, my tastes change probably weekly- I will eat something one week and fall completely in love with it and eat it for the rest of the week and then the next week will come and I hate it. My mother especially hates this due to the fact that she doesn't like seeing me not being able to eat a lot so when I do find something that I show some interest in, she likes to stock up. Luckily I will re-like the same item again in a week. Its odd and I cannot explain it to anyone who doesn't eat gluten free for allergy reasons. The whole point of my story is that I found such good fruit snacks. They just so happen to be Kellogg's Disney Princess ones too! I probably will hate them in a week but for now, they make me happy.
  4. On my sorta relaxing lunch break, I decided to finally dive into the Ladies Home Journal Magazine that I received in the mail the other day. One of the articles was entitled: "All By Myself: Why Alone Time is Good For You" I was so excited to read this because I try to tell people about this ALL the time! Since being an only child, I am used to being alone and occupying myself.As I've grown up, I feel like I have become more independent in the sense of going places by myself, eating lunch or dinner alone in public, exploring new things and my favorite, people watching. You should try it sometime, being alone and being alone means without your smart phone too!
  5. I am thinking about September 11th a lot lately and since tomorrow is September 11th, I will have a heavy heart for all that lost their lives in the heartless attacks on America.I cannot believe its been 12 years already!
What Am I Thinking:
  • How should I start this book I am writing?
  • What should I be for Halloween this year?
  • Did my paycheck get deposited yet?
  • How excited I am to see E on Thursday and possibly Ms. S
  • How excited I am to start this crazy adventure with A and her road to getting married.
  • Am I really going to complete what's on my to do list tonight?
What's on my To Do List Tonight
  • Clean up memo board
  • Put receipts away orderly
  • Look through bookcase
  • Read
Notable Quote :

"Like the caterpillar, have faith in the extraordinary." from E's facebook status update tonight.

XX,

the everyday jersey girl 

ps. While I was typing this, I was multitasking and I finally painted my nails- white- I like to mix things up. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment