Sunday, April 3, 2016

What I'm up to

Happy Sunday, y'all. 

I haven't done one of these in a long time.

For some reason, this photo is making me laugh out loud this week.
Making: banana bread  
Drinking:  lemonade
Reading:  Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
Wanting: warm spring days
Looking: forward to wearing my spring dresses
Playing: two dots
Wasting: time
Wishing: that is won't snow today
Enjoying: my new organized closet
Waiting: for Nestor's wedding
Liking:  all of the flowers blooming
Wondering: about the future
Loving:  life
Hoping: for a quick week
Marveling: at the new blooms popping up in the garden
Needing:  sunshine
Smelling: morning chill essential oils
Wearing:  spring colors
Noticing:  how messy my desk gets in just one day
Knowing: how many steps I take in a day is pretty neat!
Thinking: about future blog posts
Bookmarking:  yoga workouts and spring fashion
 

  Opening: my eyes
Giggling: at the world
Feeling: amazing

How are you currently feeling?



No comments:

Post a Comment