Sunday, April 24, 2016

Life Lately

This is so true!
Hi all! I know I have been quite silent on the blog for the past couple of weeks. First of all, I wanted to let all my readers know I love that all of you take time out of your day to read my blog, you have no idea how much that means to me.

I have been dealing with a lot of health issues the past couple of months (actually years but in more recent months, its gotten worse) and its been A LOT keeping up with work and just living my life. With that being said, some things have been neglected especially this blog. I don't have the energy at the end of the day to write. It's sad that it has come to this but I need to take care of my health first and everything else comes next that.

I've decided I need to take a break from blogging and Everyday Jersey Girl. I am hopeful when my health returns back to normal, I will be back to writing again.  I just ask my readers to send good vibes, love and prayers. I would really appreciate that!

I can't wait to write again when I am feeling better!



No comments:

Post a Comment