Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Blogtember Day 6: Create a playlist

Hi Hi!

I am popping in again for another one of Bailey Jean's Blogtember Challenge.

Create A Playlist: What I am listening to, what inspires me.

I am such a fan of playlists; I used to make mixed CDs back in high school. Then iTunes came around and I swore I had a playlist for everything- working out, sleeping, road trip, etc. you name it, I had a playlist for it. Music is the one thing everyone can agree on and it always seems to speak what you cannot say.  Anywho, here in 2016, I have my playlists on Spotify and here it is:

Closer by Chainsmokers feat. Halsey 
Do you think about me- Dylan Scott  
Tuxedo by Claire Dunn
Vinyl by William Michael Morgan
Given the Chance by the Starting Line
I Keep Going to the River to Pray by Robin Berrygold
My House by Flo Rida
Record Year by Eric Church 
Home Game- Cole Swindell
God, your Mama and Me by Florida Georgia Line
Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
Die a Happy Man by Nelly
Bright by Echosmith
Tonight on Repeat by the Lacs
Make Me Proud by Drake 
Fast Car by Ryan Montbleau, Tall Heights
Nowhere Fast by Old Dominion
Forever by Chris Brown
Came Here to Forget by Blake Shelton
Me Too by Megan Trainor

Such an electic mix, I know! These songs make me happy, I usually end up humming along and/or bopping my head too!

I cannot wait to see what everyone else put on their lists!


1 comment:

  1. Anything by Meghan Trainer is gold! I don't think I have heard Me Too so I am looking it up right now!

    ReplyDelete