Thursday, March 31, 2016

Goal Review

This month.....whew... for once, I am happy a month is over. This month was rough for me and I am happy for a fresh start tomorrow with April. I always have high hopes and excitement for an upcoming month.

My goals that I.....

Completed:

-Having better Posture// this was a goal I worked on daily- if I felt myself slumping over or slouching, I would immediately sit straighter. I feel as if my back feels better after a long day and I feel taller (just a teeny bit!)

-Creating a more organized closet// this was a long but fun project that I am happy it is over. You can read all about my messy closet and the transformation here.

-1000 minute exercise challenge// 1,200 minutes were done through 3 yoga classes, 1 training class and a spin class each week.  I felt amazing after each workout.  I am going to continue with this intense schedule next month too. ( I honestly didn't think I completed this goal until I tallied up the days and numbers!)

Attempted:

-1/2 hour of studying each day// this was hard finding a time I can sit for a little to read my notes or review a chapter out of the review book. I was able to complete only a few hours of studying. I will work on this next month too.

-Home Binder Organization//I didn't get to print anything out or actually fill out the paperwork but I did start to research what to put into the binder and how to organize it. I will work on this next month too!

No Attempt:

-Paint More// I can't even say I thought about picking up a paint brush. I didn't have time ( I know priorities but it was a crazy busy month!) April might be better for me to paint and I am looking forward to it.


What goals did you complete this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment