Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Month..... New Outlook.

Hello February!!!

Well, the everyday jersey girl is taking February on with a positive attitude and she is going to try to make things happen. Just because things end, that does not mean that the world is ending. It means it wasn't right for you and THATS OKAY! Just take a step back, regroup, and figure out a new game plan. Even the best laid plans go awry- even with the Superbowl (Nice try Broncs) ( I'm not even a football fan)

The quote above speaks volumes, I don' t settle. I know exactly what I want and I wont stop until I find the exact thing (what ever it might be) I am looking for. My path may twist and turn and I may have set backs, but I always have my eye on the prize.

Looking ahead to February, I have 2 days off and lots of exciting things happening. I want to continue with my new years resolutions of being a better me and I WILL try to get to the gym more.

Its a new month, What are you excited for? Any new goals for the Month?

xx the everyday jersey girl

No comments:

Post a Comment