Thursday, July 30, 2015

Beginning again

July 2015. 

I'm back again. Ive had such a turbulent year and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I have to stay positive and not stress over every little thing. After an eleven day hospital stay (I did say I wanted a vacation but not a vacation like that!)  I have one answer and lots of unanswered questions. I feel as if my body is against me. I have a lot to be thankful but I can be sad because of everything that has been happening. I know things can be worse.

I am thankful for my parents support and information they provide me.

I wish I had a close friend to vent to. Mama and daddy hear everything but sometimes I need to tell someone else.

I hope I can have a good night sleep and a good day tomorrow.

-Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment